Sunday, February 5, 2012

Conversations with the ghost from The Ring.


"Hello?"
".....  "
"HELLO? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
"ssssevennnnn "
"HELLO? SEVEN WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
"Damniiiit... thisss network ssuckssss."
"Yeah Tell me about it sister... Same here! What's up? Who're you again?"
"SSSHUT UP! SSEVEN DAYSSS FOR YOUUU."
"7 days for me WHAT? Who is this?"
"Did you watch the tape?"
"What tape?"
"THA TAPE! THA TAPE! DID YOU WATCH IT TODAY?"
"Hello? WHAT? CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER?"
" JUSSSSST SSSSSTOP ITTTT!"
"WHAT? HELLLLOOOOO?"
"Sssonnnnovvaaaa-!"
Phone cut.

_______________________-
"Hello?"
"sssevenn daysssss... "
"Huh? 7 days?"
"Oh sssssssssorry.. that'll make it a ssssunday... do you think that'sss a problemmm?"
"Huh? What? Who's this??"
"Dude! You don't know me?!"
"Er...Jim?"
"Okay. DO I SSSSOUND LIKE A JIM TO YOUUU?"
"Melanie?"
"O.M.G. Ok you know what. Forget it. No 7 days for you. You're dead today. Now turn your tv on and let me in."
________________________

"Hello?"
"Yo what'sss up- yo? ssseven day ssoundss fine?"
"Huh? Who this, bro?"
"Yo! Sssamara here! You know from the video earlierrr?"
"Uh..."
"What up? Everything coool?"
"No man, I got this thing that's really important on next wednesday.. that's like 8 days from today... Could you shift the timings?"
"Sure, lemme see if I can fit you into my schedule."
"AW! YOU'RE THEE BEST!"
"Awshucks, you're welcome! Just hope no loser watches it tomorrow... or there'll be no timing available."
"Ahright yo, will pray that no one days. See you soon!"
"See you sssssoooon yo!"
_________________________________

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sonal? There's this weird woman coming at me! SHE JUST CAME OUT OF THE TV!"
"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"
"Yes, she's scary and has a back ache or something from the looks of it"
"BARGAIN! BARGAIN! ITS THE RING GIRL. ASK HER IF SHE WANTS SHAMPOO!"
"Er.... Make you a deal? I gift you shampoo, You let me go?"
Noise at the other end.
"Hello Sonal?"
"YES??"
"SHE WANTS DOVE, I DONT HAVE DOVE! OMG LIKE DOVE SUCKS."
"ARE YOU CRAZY HOW CAN DOVE SUCK, DOVE'S AWESOME. THAT'S WHATS I USE!"
"That's what you use? Really?!"
"CONCENTRATE! THERE'S A GHOST IN YOUR HOUSE."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SONAL I'm dying!"
Line goes dead.
ring ring. ring ring.
"Hello?"
"Hellllo Sssssssonalll?"
"Yes? Remya?"
"No. Girl from Ring."
"Oh hey, whatsup.Where's Remya?"
"She's dead. Didnt like Dove."
"What a loser she is, Hey! I have it!"
"Okay..can I commme overrr to yourrr place-sss?"
"Cool..what time?"
"Sssaaaay in about.....5 minutessss?"
"Yeah sure! See ya!
Line goes dead.
_________________________________________________________

Video- Ring. Post.
TRingtringtringtring
"Hello?"
"ssssevenn dayss"
"Huh?"
"OHFUCK! You put it on facebooook :s?"
"Hello? who's this?"
"You idiot! You put in faceboook?! "
"Hello!?"
Sounds of somebody crying on the other end.
"Hello?!"
"Why would you put it on facebook?! I'm already upto my neck with work! Why!? How could you do thisss to me!?"
"Wtf? Hello?"
 Line dead.







8 comments:

Ruhani said...

Hahahaha this is awesome =D
Dude I use Samara ALL THE GODDAMN TIME to scare the shit out of people. It's all the more fun when you know the other person is home alone at night xD

nil said...

SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY,NOW?!
And I thought I went overboard with it bruv xD

Baba Vaniteshwar said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..................Oh wait..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nomadwayoflife said...

Great sound track and bucket list.. heh, kissed a street dog.. that's definitely a new one.

Priyanka Banerjee said...

Im lolling SO hard right now! xD

Ally said...

I likess your cover photo. You're pretty =]

Remya said...

@Ruhani- Hahah! I can relate to that! ;)

@Nil- No "bruv" seems like you lost the game :P

@Vanta- :*

Remya said...

@Nomad- Hey there! Welcome to my blog and I'm glad you like the playlist.. Don't get compliments on my bucket list that often, so its definitely a first!
Do come around more often :)

@Priyanka- Yes1 Thats what I want you to do- Lol like crazy.. Glad you enjoyed the cheap sense of humor too ;)

@Ally- Hahaaah! I see you around in my blog after EONS and you flatter me unabashedly! You certainly know your way around here :P