Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Moments

How do you respond to those moments when you're sitting in an exam, you know everything that has been asked, there are 12 more minutes to go, and you have questions worth 36 marks left- waiting to be solved.




You shut your ears, eyes, stop breathing  and go;
























































AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 


Happy Maths to you too.






That, is one BAD case of poor time management.


6 comments:

Charu said...

Join the club. Practically the entire 12th is with you :(

Baba Vaniteshwar said...

Heyyyy that kid looks SO like you :}

The Me. said...

I miss math.
Hahah. Funny red baby.

Priyanka Banerjee said...

Maths is ruining my life. One bloody exam at a time.
Fully agree with Charu (although I have no clue who she is, but she made sense, so :P)

Remya said...

@Charu- Haha..and we all know what the results were :P

@Vanta- tbh, I think the kid copied my dashing looks

@TheMe- Hello, Did I tell you that I was abso'tly shocked when I came to know you're from Lhr? I seriously thought you're from Mumbai or Del...
Annnd yes, funny red baby ;)

@Priyanka- Lol, Charu, is a batchmate of mine...Oh and about math- see there's when I come across as a weird kid- I love math, I adore math to the core. But I just sucked with the time management..
Oh and your math issues? I have enough bong friends to know that most of them detest it. But I love bongs, so whatev ;)

Charu said...

@Priyanka - Nice to have company I guess. Let's hope we all get through the ordeal well :)