Sunday, December 11, 2011

I was so insanely bored and mildly inebriated that I decided to get a caller tune. I chose Vienna...
Now I keep on dialing my number just for the heck of it. \Billy Joel/
I want his voice box, irrespective of how absolutely strange that sounds, I sincerely hope there's someone else who wants his voice box as well.

You wait and watch- One day, I'm going to go to Vienna all alone, have a blast, fall in love, come back and kick some ass in the courtroom.

Uh, yes, I dream. 
ANYTHING to get past the next 18 hours. Exam tomorrow.
Quick question- Why does geography seem SO pointless and basic and pointless and superhumongously pointless?
Why isn't it fun like maths?

Better blog next time, I swear.
Now I'll get back to my post-coffee-trance-state dreams and swirling words of the geography textbook.

A little goodbye song. You know I love this dude :)


4 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

Hope ur exams go fantastically well :) wishes wishes and more wishes :)

Take care and keep writing.....

Pesto Sauce said...

I too want to visit Austria, have heard Vienna and Salzburg to be hip

Anonymous said...

viennaz 1 of my favz too !
like ur blog lots :=)

Remya said...

@Thousif; Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I missed you around the blog, bro! Oh and nice stuff you've been scribbling on your blog... I forgot to comment last time I was there... will make it def next time. And thaaank you for the beautiful wishes,! Take care, man :)

@Pesto- Haha.. fine. Let's wager on who gets there first :P

@Anon- Hello, you! Yes, Vienna is an all time favorite, so anyone who appreciates that song has my love :)
Thanks for dropping by!