Monday, July 18, 2011

Blackest eyes, lazarus, trains and the stars die. Did you know why?

There is a particular kind of music that manages to ripple through your spine, reach your eyes and make you light up.And lately, nothing gathered that effect inside of me.
Till, I met Porcupine Tree :)


Song -  Blackest eyes.
Because I'm obsessed with eyes- the intensity behind them. And because it made me think of the one person whose eyes overwhelm me.



Song- Lazarus

Song- Trains


song- stars die


and millions more..
But now, I'm going to drown in the music for a while

Have a beautiful night, world :)

3 comments:

nil said...

BEST POST EVER. EVER!

Lazarus has been one of my all time favorites and Porcupine Tree has been bliss whenever I needed to just let go and smile and I could CRY right now, cause I NEEDED this just about now! THANK YOU. I swear to marry you next time we meet \m/

The Me. said...

I am going to give this a listen. Im in need of new music to fall in love with.

Remya said...

@Tithi- You still have not married me babe

@TheMe- Yessss. Do that. Its trippy! \m/