Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So 12th started.
Apparently its no ball game.
I usually do not trust people when they say "apparently". Its a very suspicious form of expression.
Well, for a change, someone other than me is right.
It isn't/
Just 4 hours of 12th leaves me so drained that I can sleep anywhere if I get a pillow- this anywhere ranges from the Hamptons to the streets of sewer-filled Malviya Nagar. So you have to get what I'm saying./
Actually, it is easy, whatever they teach... but its just a LOT.

And I actually said no to a talk show because I had my stupid classes on that day and I couldn't afford to skip even one. The friend who had invited me went, "Dude. WTF? Are you actually giving up on a talkshow? SERIOUSLY?"
Then she called me repeatedly for the entire day hoping to change my mind. You have to understand the pain I was going through and how it just broke my heart dramatically to not being able to attend a show where my babble can find peace.
And then comes the standard response from people who have heard this story a dozen times- "Who are you, and what have you done with my friend!?"
Beh.

Secondly, I'm constantly in an unpredictable, weird, annoyed mood these days in school which aggravates 10 times more when people ask me "You look annoyed!"...or "what's wrong with you?"
Shut up, you morons. You are NOT helping matters.
And the reason? Don't ask me. Its as if I'm on a constant PMSing mode.

My writing mode has gone into a deep slumber. I guess I made it work too hard in the past two months.
And its frustrating because I have all these ideas just jammed in my head waiting to be typed out.
Writers Block is a bitch of an occurrence.

From this entire post, you would've figured my complete lack of inspiration and humor.
Get the message, leave my blog before I bore you to death.

2 comments:

Charu said...

Um, sorry I annoyed you more :(

Which talk show by the way?

I'll leave for now. But I know that soon, I'll find a reason to be back :)

Anonymous said...

"Secondly, I'm constantly in an unpredictable, weird, annoyed mood these days in school which aggravates 10 times more when people ask me "You look annoyed!"...or "what's wrong with you?"

I was just thinking about this! So weird I visit your blog at the same time. Why does everyone assume that emotions should be constant? :S In the sense that if you appear cheerful, then you should always appear cheerful, or if you seem depressed, then they will ask you about it every single day. Emotions change and there are some days when you can be a gamut of emotions for no specific reason at all.

I love your response!

Mia