Monday, March 7, 2011

I have been rambling more on my blog than my grandmother has ever rambled in her entire life.
You know how that makes me feel? You knowwwww? Do you have ANY frigging idea you adorable faaaaks who are reading this and yet do not bother to respond to my rant in my comment section? May you all rot in Bieber music. \L/

Today ai wennt to guess WHAIRRRRR?
I went to Jamia.
And guess what I realized?
IM SO GLAD THAT SAKET IS SO NEAT AND SOPHISTICATED AND UN-CHICKENNY. I LOVE MY SURROUNDINGS.
 Kisses to all yeh adaarable faaaks living in Saket.
I mean it was SO crowded,...and I spent like, what 500 hours there?
GOD, afternoons in Delhi are hot these days..
Guess how I ended up in Jamia? So Saad has been ranting for a real long time how he wants me to taste this chicken snack called Shawarma..and he was going crazy about it. And finally, after the English exam (Which was a cakewalk btw. I dont even know why english was invented. Oh yeah- Now I do- It was invented to increase my percentage. So awesome.)
Anyway, so Saad suddenly felt the urge to fulfill this desire and asked me- in the middle of a freakin traffic jam- if I wanted to go grab a bite. And I said yes, and then we ran out of the bus with my bus driver yelling behind me "I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT THIS! JUST WAIT AND WATCH!" (i.e. in hindi)
And I went,"I WILL TELL HER BEFORE YOU, YOU SCHMUZZ!"(i.e. in hindi :P)

Heh. Nilanjana just texted me like a sec back asking me to call her up.
Just laugh, okay, just laugh.

I wrote two songs, and I feel so awesome- One is called "Summer's Here" and the other one is "Summer Dream"
Yeah I know, I'm high on the heat...

@Priyanka: I knowwwwwwwwww, right! Let's find gay friends, man.
@Ruhani: Rohan and I share an extremely weird relationship. Let's not even get into THAT. I have seen him in his boxers, I think that's pretty much where any possibility of romance ended :P
Lol, nah..He's just a real good friend :)

I just caught Dexter and why do I have a very sneaky suspicion that I will get hooked to this? Im so weird and disgusting.
I wish my parents had named me Dexter.

My upstairs neighbor asked me to be careful when I'm taking a bath or else I'll die out of an electric shock and I went "Wtf?"

I'm getting popular.
Say Hi to my 30th follower Shambhobi. Why is my Bengali Sensor radar flashing red?
Yes, I'm a very weird Malayali kid who ends up making more friends from the Bong community than any other.
Btw, I just realized there are a LOT of kids from Bluebells on Blogger. What, you guys have it as a subject or something? Jeez.

5 comments:

Srimanta Mitra said...

'I dont even know why english was invented. Oh yeah- Now I do- It was invented to increase my percentage. So awesome.'

I've missed self-obsessed people.

'"I WILL TELL HER BEFORE YOU, YOU SCHMUZZ!"(i.e. in hindi :P)'

What's Schmuzz in hindi?

'"I wrote two songs, and I feel so awesome- One is called "Summer's Here" and the other one is "Summer Dream"'

Sing 'em to me willya?

Rambles aside, when will you be posting whatever it is that you've written which you mentioned in your last ramble post?

The Me. said...

Havent checked out your blog since ages!
Fuun post there :D
Haha. Shwarmas are niiiice. I like em.
And omG. You write songs? Thats awesome o.O .
Anddd! Hahha. Exactly my thoughts on English. About the percentage thingy. Hahah. =D

Pesto Sauce said...

I am not sure if they serve good shawarmas in Jamia, come to DUbai or Muscat if you want to taste good stuff

Sam B said...

Ur 30th bong follower is damn honored for the fact that she was featured in your rambling :P Thank you.
And bengalis rock btw. Totally.
Besides that,U crack me up with ur stuff.

nil said...

abbe phone utha le.