Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Obssession- FIFA till now for me.

A month back..my diary entry for 15 may, 2010.

My Favorite Teams for 2010; England, Spain, Denmark.
My Favorite Players for 2010; Villa,Gerrard, Bendtner, Lampard, Mueller, Casillas, , Higuain, Fabregas, Klose , Xabi, Ramos,Eduardo.
The Teams I detest; Portugal, Argentina.
The annoying Players; Christiano Ronaldo, Lennon, Pastore.
____________________________________________

I cried for three hours when Spain lost to Switzerland. And now, they play today. And I cross my fingers.
I went into depression when England got out. But that's okay, coz they weren't playing much.
I was disappointed when the Danes were kicked....But they were new and Bendtner was trying his best...
I jumped whem Portugal lost, kissed everyone around me and treated myself to some nice Bacardi...
And now I am LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING MY A** OFF BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOST. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ON YOUR FACE MA-RE-AH-DONNA. :P
And today my friends, the World's most over-hyped team, player(Messi) and coach went down.
I do the hypothesis tomorrow.
For now...I AM JUST TOO TOO TOO HAPPY. ;D
And no, I don't care that Brazil got kicked; Kaka wasn't being much help anyway..Maybe now he realized that he was supposed to PLAY not linger in the sidelines...
But yes, I'm happy Germany got through. They deserved it.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ESPAGNOL.
Now, it has got to be Spain. Hope for the best for today's match.

Happily signing off,
Remyaaaaaaaaaa
:DD

3 comments:

The Bald Guy said...

:-)

Charu said...

Nice to see you're so excited :)

Thousif Raza said...

its good... no its great to see you back... sorry wasnt there for your b'day but belated b'day wishes... if you would have given me ur phone number i would have called you :)(Evil m punches me)
Ok thats a lie... have you seen the international calling rates lately :P

remya...i'm glad your day started with laughter and i hope that it ended with laughter and plethora of happy memories :)

and i'm so so proud to know you gave a speech in front of the president... boasting time ;)... i mean for me :P ...you are bound to go places remya..... i'm so proud of you.,... :)
milogi toh i want a treat ok :)

take care and keep writing...........