Saturday, April 17, 2010

My secret.

I have a secret.
I have a secret.
I have a seeeeeeeeecreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt.

An amazing, overwhelming, super-exciting and H.A.I.R.-R.A.I.S.I.N.G. Secret.
Yes, an amazing amazing amazing secret.
Because it still hasn't sunk in.
And even now it hasn't sunk in.
The understanding that I'm chosen.
It still hasn't sunk in.
Nope, not yet.
Nope not yet :

You wanna know???
Well, here goes.









































































Nah, I think it can wait.
:P
But I assure you, you'll flip when you get to know.

Wish me loads, loads, loads, loads and loads of luck. I need it.Please :)

3 comments:

Ally said...

Loads of luck for you! =)

Thousif Raza said...

i know how it is to keep secrets... its very hard na... so share it out soon ;)...we are waiting :)

take care and keep writing........

Remya said...

@Ally: thank you... :DD

@Thousif: Haha..I cn totally relate here...Bt the secret's gonna come out son..coz my stomach's full ;-D
Take care you too :)